The Paramount Plus is one of the best over-the-top video-on-demand services that offers access to popular streaming services. But, if, for some reason, you are not looking to cancel Paramount Plus subscription on amazon, we will show you how to get started.
There is the easiest way to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription by using the website, but this would only work if you have a subscription directly from the service. Now, just in case you have signed up for a Paramount Plus account through third-party sources, we will show you how to cancel it by using other methods.
What to know?
Now, you can cancel your Paramount Plus subscription to Amazon Prime Video easily.
If you want to cancel Paramount Plus, head to Prime Video on PC > Login > Profile image > Accounts & Settings > Channels > Cancel Channel > Turn off the auto-renew and start watching until [Date] > complete the survey. Paramount Plus will be cancelled when you complete the survey.
Then, virtual space gets overcrowded with the number of streaming services launching every year. Now that the likes of Netflix, Discovery Plus, Disney Plus, HBO Max, and Starz have captured the streaming space, Paramount Plus has joined their ranks in a bid to get its share of the pie.
However, Paramount Plus is slightly different from its competition. Not only does it offer on-demand content and originals, but it also offers live TV streaming for all CBS shows. But, sadly, many people find its subscription charges too high, and if you are in the same boat, we have the perfect post for you. We have an easy way to cancel your
How to cancel Paramount Plus on Prime Video
Here, getting the Paramount Plus subscription through Prime Video Channels at Amazon is easy. It means you can access all Paramount Plus content straight from your Amazon account on the Prime Video app. Now, if you do not love the content and want to cancel the subscription, it is equally easy to do so. Below are some simple steps that will help you to cancel the subscription through Amazon Prime.
- A Desktop (PC or Mac)
- Then, your Amazon account credentials.
The following are some steps to help you cancel Paramount Plus on Amazon Prime Video.
- Firstly, you must visit primevideo.com in your browser and go ahead to profile the image in the top right corner.
- Then tap on the Sign in.
- Type your registered email address or phone number under Email or mobile phone number.
- Tap on the Continue once you are done.
- Then, type in your Amazon account’s password.
- Next, tap on the Sign in to sign into your account.
- Then, you will now be signed into your Amazon account.
- Now, over the profile image in the top right corner of your screen again.
- Next, tap on Account & Settings.
- Hit on the Channels at the top.
- Then scroll down and hit Cancel Channel beside Paramount Plus.
- Tap on Turn off auto-renew and watch until [Date], where [Date] is your next billing date on which the subscription will be cancelled.
- Then, you will be prompted to take a survey.
- Tap and choose your preferred answer from the choices on your screen.
- Then, you will be taken back to the Channels page, and it should read Restart Channel beside Paramount Plus at the bottom.
- Once you complete the process successfully, your subscription will be cancelled.
How to get a refund when cancelling Paramount Plus on Prime Video
You must note that you will get the option for a self-service refund for the time remaining in your subscription. If you select this, the subscription will be cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to you.
But, if you do not choose the self-service refund, your subscription will end only after the current billing period ends.
Now, during this time, you will still be able to watch Paramount Plus content and even reverse the cancellation process should you change your mind later. Then, Amazon will reflect the exact date of your cancellation.
Refund of Paramount Plus on Amazon Prime
- When the Cancellation of Paramount Plus is completed from the Amazon website, you will get the option for a refund.
- Now, Amazon is offering two options for the refund process. Users can choose the option as per their preference. Then, you can opt for an immediate refund if the user wishes to cancel the service immediately. Now, in that case, the Paramount Plus subscription will be stopped immediately, and the restitution for the remaining period will be initiated. The remaining money will be refunded to the card or bank as per the mode of payment.
- Now, on the other hand, users can opt for no refund. In such a case, the subscription will be cancelled automatically at the end of the current billing period. Then, you can continue watching the Paramount Plus Channel on Amazon until your subscription ends.
Paramount Plus on Amazon Prime.
As mentioned before, a Paramount Plus subscription can be activated as a standalone service, which you can pay by using the official website or the app and watch the content from the website or the app itself. Then, on the other hand, if you wish to use the Paramount Plus service along with your existing OTT platform, you can activate the service by using Amazon Prime or similar services.
Suppose you are activating the Paramount Plus from Amazon Prime. In such case, you can see the Paramount Service under the Amazon Prime Channels, where you can purchase the subscription from within the Prime Video App. Then, you don’t have to install the official Paramount+ application to view the contents. Now, instead, Paramount Plus’s content will be available within the Prime Video App.
Why Keep Paramount Plus on Amazon?
You get a lot of great stuff on Paramount Plus. Now, from newly released films such as Orphan: First Kill (2022) and The Lost City (2022) to classics such as Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) and Top Gun (1986), Paramount Plus’s movie library has a great stock of the movies you get in it.
It is the same for the subscription service’s TV slate, which includes a slew of classic and original series, from CBS to Nickelodeon to MTV to Paramount Plus. Now, in other words, it’s another solid contender alongside the likes of Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Disney Plus, HBO Max, and so on.
Then, with that being said, the true cost of streaming services can add up quite fast. Now, from Netflix at $20 a month to HBO Max and Amazon Prime at $15 each, some can only afford to subscribe to a few streaming services to stay within their budget.
Once you compare to the big guys like Netflix or Amazon Prime, it might be easy to say that Paramount Plus should be the one to go when cutting back on your streaming costs. But Paramount Plus has many unique offerings and features that set it apart from even the biggest streamers around.
Now, before you learn how to cancel Paramount Plus on Amazon, consider these advantages to keep your subscription active.
There are the sheer number of television shows available to you. The complete Star Trek franchise resides on Paramount Plus, including new Star Trek shows exclusive to Paramount Plus, such as Star Trek: Picard (2020), Star Trek: Discovery (2017), and Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (2022). Now, Paramount Plus also has all of NCIS (2003 – Current), all the CSI franchises, and even a suite of Showtime original series. You can also see even classic comedies such as I Love Lucy (1951-1957) and Cheers (1982-1993).
Then, the Paramount Plus film library. You get to see the classic Westerns from the Golden Age of Hollywood, new action movie franchises such as Transformers and Mission: Impossible, iconic comedies like Mean Girls (2004) and Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure (1989), and even award-winning documentaries and family-friendly features in it.
Then there is truly no shortage of great films and shows to stream on Paramount Plus. Think about what you will be missing out on before you decide to cancel. You can always re-subscribe, too, at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
If I Cancel Paramount Plus on Amazon, Can I Reactivate?
Ans: Yes, if you cancel Paramount Plus on Amazon or directly, you can subscribe again and activate the subscription at any time. So, there is no issue in cancelling and reactivating Paramount Plus at any time in the future.
Is Paramount Plus Available Worldwide?
Ans: No, it’s not. Now, Paramount Plus is available in the US, European countries, and other places. However, the Paramount Plus Service is not fully available, mainly in some countries in Asia.
Can I Watch Paramount Plus on Paramount App Using a Prime Channel Subscription?
Ans: Now, Amazon Prime Channel content can only be watched from the Prime Video App. If you want to view Paramount content on the Paramount App or the website, subscribe to the standalone Paramount Plus Subscription.
Hey there! I’m Dyna, the author of howlytic.com. For 9 years, I’ve been in the tech world, focusing on latest technological growth in our daily tech life. My mission? Provide clear guides on everything from streaming devices to card activations. I’m all about guiding you step-by-step through any process. With my guides, you’re always on the right path.