You can enjoy the latest movie and many more on Paramount Plus. Now, you can activate Paramount Plus on Vizio TV in just a few simple steps. First, download and install the app on your Vizio TV. Once the app is unlocked, it gets the activation code. Go to the official website, paramountplus.com/vizio, on your mobile phone or computer and input the code. They follow the on-screen instructions, and it’s done. Suppose you want to know more about the activation process of Paramount Plus th. In that case, read the full article below and get your Paramount Plus activated today on Vizio TV.
Key Features of Paramount Plus.
Following are some key features of Paramount Plus.
- You can watch full episodes of Survivor, SpongeBob SquarePants, NCIS, Ink Master, and much more.
- Then, you can stream live matches, gameplay, local news stations, etc.
- You get 24/7 live telecast of CBS News with 20+ live channels.
- Then, you can Add up to 6 dedicated user profiles.
- You can enjoy streaming The Masters Tournament, NCAA March Madness, The Grammys, etc.
Paramount Plus Pricing & Plans
Below are the subscription plans offered by Paramount Plus.
- Essential plan – $4.99/month (or) $49.99/year
- Ad-free Premium plan – $9.99/month (or) $99.99/year
- Essential plan + SHOWTIME – $11.99/month (or) $119.99/year
- Premium plan + SHOWTIME – $14.99/month (or) $149.99/year
How do you add Paramount Plus to VIZIO Smart TV?
Paramount Plus comes pre-set up on most VIZIO SmartCast TVs from 2016 or later. If you want to be part of a Paramount Plus account and begin streaming, Then following are some simple steps below that can be followed.
- First, open the Paramount Plus app on your Vizio smart TV.
- Then select Sign Up, where a code can be displayed on your screen.
- Now, in a web browser, through your PC or cellular, go to the official website paramountplus.com/vizio.
- Next, you must input your code, then tap on the Activate button given there.
- Then, choose a subscription plan and hit the Continue button provided over there.
- Now, you will never be brought about to check in for your Paramount Plus account or to create one.
- Next, provide your charge records, then click on Start Paramount Plus.
- Then, an affirmation will display the selection to go on your TV again to start streaming Paramount Plus.
- Then, from your TV, go to Settings, then Sign In.
- Now you must select the On my TV option given over there.
- Input your account credentials (used to set up your subscription).
- Next, hit on the Sign In, then away you skip!
How do you Sign Up on Paramount plus Vizio TV?
Below are some simple steps to help you sign up for Paramount Plus Vizio TV.
- When you have unlocked the Paramount Plus app, pick out to be part of the upgrade.
- Then, you may get admission to code exhibited on your display screen. You have to take notice of this code.
- Unlock the Paramount Plus internet site from your browser, which will activate you to input the code.
- Provide the code you acquired within the preceding step.
- Then, you will see options to pick subscription plans and select whichever fits you best.
- Now, you can create an account on Paramount Plus or maintain it if you have already been given one.
In the end, you need to characteristic data approximately your price technique. Once you see the affirmation show, you can flow Paramount Plus on your Vizio Smart TV.
How to Activate Paramount Plus on Vizio Smart TV?
It can be tense if you want to watch a few top-notch contents on Paramount plus Vizio clever TV. Then you locate that your Paramount Plus on Vizio smart TV cannot download the app or fails to set off the app. Below are a few simple steps to help you activate Paramount Plus on Vizio smart TV.
- Firstly, you must install the Paramount Plus on the Vizio smart TV.
- Next, you have to create an account and log in.
- Now unlock the settings and join up. Go to paramountplus.com and unlock it in a new tab.
- Then, a code might be given to you.
- Unlock a browser for your tool and visit paramountplus.com/vizio.
- Now select the prompt and provide the activation code.
- After activating the Paramount Plus, it will refresh, and the display will begin streaming.
How to Watch Paramount Plus on a VIZIO Smart TV With a Firestick
Now, we will take you through connecting your Firestick to your VIZIO set, setting it up, and installing the Paramount Plus app to begin streaming:
Connecting Your Firestick to Your VIZIO TV
To connect a Firestick device to your VIZIO set, follow the steps here.
- Firstly, at the back of your TV, plug your Firestick into an HDMI port.
- Then turn on your Firestick by either using a USB cable (plug it into a port on your set) or, for a more stable connection, plug the USB cable into the power adapter.
- Next, power on your TV and choose the HDMI port, and as your Firestick loads up, the logo should appear.
- Then, your Firestick will search for the remote as it loads.
- Tap the Home button on the remote to pair it with your Firestick.
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions and set Up Your Firestick.
- Choose your preferred language by scrolling down to the bottom.
- Now, from the new window with the available Wi-Fi networks, choose your home Wi-Fi and, if prompted, input the password.
- Then, if you obtain your Firestick from Amazon, you will be connected to your Amazon account.
- Next, you will need to sign in with your Amazon account credentials.
- Then, the next set-up window gives the option to enable parental controls.
- If you enable it, some videos will need a PIN to play or download.
Next, you will receive info about Firestick Alexa compatibility. Select Got it, ” and then you will be taken to the Fire TV home screen.
Install the Paramount Plus App and Stream
- Tap on the Search icon.
- By using the on-screen keyboard using the remote, input Paramount Plus.
- If you have integrated Alexa, use the voice command Search for Paramount Plus.
- Then, choose the Paramount Plus app from the Apps & Games category.
- Choose the Get icon to download Paramount Plus.
- When the download is complete. Tap on the Open icon to open Paramount Plus.
- Then, sign in to your account and begin streaming your favourite content.
How to Stream Paramount Plus With an Existing Account
To stream Paramount Plus with an existing account, follow the simple steps below.
- Firstly, go to Settings on the Paramount Plus app.
- Then tap on Sign In and choose On my TV.
- Next, type the email address and password to enter your account.
Alternative Way to Watch Paramount Plus on Vizio Smart TV
- You can also watch Paramount Plus on your Vizio Smart TV using a built-in Google Cast.
- Firstly, you must connect your smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network as your Vizio TV.
- Then, install the Paramount Plus app on your Android or iOS smartphone.
- Unlock the Paramount+ app and sign in with your account.
- When the home page appears, go through the library and choose a title to play.
- Then, tap the Cast icon at the top and select your Vizio Smart TV.
- When connected, you can start streaming Paramount Plus on your Vizio TV.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
How Do I Update Paramount Plus?
Ans: Now, your VIZIO TV automatically checks that you always have the latest version of the app installed. If you want to check for Paramount Plus app updates manually:
1. Firstly, on your remote, press the menu button.
2. Then scroll down and choose System.
3. Select Check for Updates.
Can I access Paramount Plus From the Comfort of Your VIZIO TV?
Ans: Vizio Smart TVs are now compatible with many streaming service apps, including Paramount Plus. When you have set up a Paramount Plus subscription, you can sign into the Paramount Plus app to access iconic movies, classics, exclusive original content, and more.
How do you fix Paramount Plus not working on Vizio Smart TV?
Ans: Now you shall force close the app, power cycle Vizio TV, update Paramount+ to the latest version, clear the app cache, restart your Vizio Smart TV, or uninstall and reinstall the Paramount Plus app to fix the issues.
Hey there! I’m Dyna, the author of howlytic.com. For 9 years, I’ve been in the tech world, focusing on latest technological growth in our daily tech life. My mission? Provide clear guides on everything from streaming devices to card activations. I’m all about guiding you step-by-step through any process. With my guides, you’re always on the right path.