Activating Paramount Plus on Samsung TV is very easy and simple. You must download the app on your Samsung TV. After installation:
- Unlock the app on your device and get the activation code.
- Visit the official website that is paramountplus.com/samsungtv.
- Input the code on it and sign in with your details. If you want to know more about the activation process, read the article and get your Paramount Plus on your Samsung TV.
How do you Sign up for Paramount Plus on your Samsung TV?
Now, you can sign up for Paramount Plus on your Samsung TV by following the simple steps.
- Firstly, you must unlock the Paramount Plus app and select Sign Up.
- Then, you will be admitted to the code on your TV display.
- Visit the official website, paramountplus.com/samsungtv, for your PC or mobile internet browser. Then, input your access code and tap on the Activate button given over there.
- Select a subscription plan and tap on the Continue button provided over there.
- Then, you may be brought about to create a Paramount Plus account, or if you already have one, join up.
- Input your price data and tap on the Start Paramount Plus.
- Then, you will see a confirmation display screen, and you can move to your TV to motion Paramount Plus again.
Steps to Stream Paramount Plus on your Samsung TV (existing subscribers)
When you have added the Paramount Plus app, there are two ways to sign in:
On your TV
- Firstly, you must go to Settings > Sign In, which is the option given over there.
- Next, you need to choose On my TV.
- Provide your email address and password when subscribing to Paramount Plus and choose Sign In. That’s it!
On your device
- Firstly unlock the Paramount Plus app, then choose Sign In.
- Then it would help if you had to choose On the Web.
- Now, you will be presented with a website and a code.
- You must note down this code; you will need it for the next step.
- Visit the official website, paramountplus.com/samsungtv, on your computer or mobile device.
- Next, input your activation code and choose the Activate button given over there.
- If you are not signed in to Paramount Plus on your computer, you must do so here.
- Then, your screen will refresh, and you can start streaming on your Samsung TV.
Switch your plan.
If you signed up for Paramount Plus on your TV, use the following steps to change your plan. Then note that you cannot switch subscription plans directly on your TV.
- Firstly, you must go to the official website, paramountplus.com.
- Next, tap on your profile in the top right corner.
- Then choose Account from the dropdown (-OR- go to paramountplus.com/account).
- Now you must choose Change Your Plan.
- Then it would help if you chose your new plan.
- Your new plan will now be confirmed on your Account page.
Force close the Paramount Plus (app crashing)
If the Paramount Plus app crashes, you can resolve this by restarting your TV with the steps below.
- Firstly, tap and hold the Power button on the Samsung TV for 5 to 8 seconds to restart the TV.
- When the TV turns back on, relaunch the Paramount Plus app.
- Next, update to the latest Paramount Plus app version.
The Samsung smart TVs automatically check to ensure you are always running the latest version of the app and your TV’s software. Now you can also manually check for updates to the Paramount Plus app:
- Firstly, tap on the Menu button on your remote control.
- Then, you must scroll down and choose System.
- Next, choose Check for Updates.
Find your IP address or device ID.
Are you encountering issues when streaming live TV, like the video keeps loading or you see a black screen? Then, if you need to contact customer support, we will need your IP address or device ID to resolve the problem. Below are some simple steps which will help you to resolve this problem.
To find your IP address, select from two options:
- First, you must tap on the Menu button on the remote device
- Next, you have to choose the Network option given over there.
- Then choose the Network Settings
- Lastly, you have to pick the IP settings option given over there.
- Firstly, tap on the Menu button on the remote device.
- Then, it would help if you chose Network Status.
To find your Device ID.
- You must unlock the Paramount Plus app
- Then you must choose Settings, then Support.
- Now, your Device ID appears on the Support screen.
Restart your device to fix streaming issues.
Follow the simple steps given below to fix the streaming issue.
- Firstly, you must unplug the power cord from the back of the TV or the outlet.
- When the TV is unplugged, tap and hold the power button on the TV for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Now, on most Samsung TVs, the power button is on the TV’s backside in the bottom left corner.
- Then plug the power cable back into the TV or outlet (whichever was disconnected) and power the TV on.
Turn on accessibility features (closed captions, audio descriptions)
Now, to quickly turn on closed captions, Choose the CC button next to Watch Now on your remote.
Now, if you would like to format your captions:
- First, unlock the Paramount Plus app and choose Settings from the left menu.
- Now, you have to choose Closed Captions.
- Then, you can select from options including font size, colour, type, background, and more!
- Please note that audio descriptions are not available on this device.
Change or update your Paramount+ billing information
If you subscribed to Paramount Plus on your Samsung TV, please visit the official website, paramountplus.com, on your desktop or laptop and tap on the Edit Billing or Payment details to change or update your payment method.
How to cancel
If you signed up for Paramount Plus on your Samsung TV, please use this cancellation instruction here.
- Firstly, you must visit the official website, paramountplus.com.
- Then tap on the user initials in the upper right-hand corner.
- Next, tap on the account option given over there.
- Then, you must scroll down and tap on the Cancel Paramount Plus subscription.
Can I Get Paramount Plus for Free on a Samsung TV?
Yes, you can. So, watching Paramount Plus for free on Samsung TVs for up to 7 days is possible. It is the current duration of the Paramount Plus trial, available to new subscribers only. To sign up for Paramount Plus, you must provide your payment information. Then, you won’t be charged immediately. Instead, you will have seven days to test-drive the streaming service, having full and unrestricted access to its entire streaming library. Then, we will remind you that you will be charged when your trial ends unless you cancel your subscription on time. Now, of course, if you are happy with Paramount Plus, there’s nothing extra you need to do. Then, your trial account will automatically switch to a paid subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Is Paramount Plus available on Samsung Smart TV?
No, Paramount Plus is not available on Samsung Smart TV
1. If you want to start streaming Paramount Plus on your Samsung TV, follow these steps:
2. First, visit paramountplus.com/tv on your computer or mobile device.
3. Input your activation code and choose Activate.
4. If you are not already signed in to Paramount Plus on your computer, sign in now.
5. Then, your screen will refresh, and you can begin streaming on your Samsung TV.
How do you cancel a Paramount Plus subscription on Samsung TVs?
So, the easiest way to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription is by using its official website. Doing so on your TV can be complicated and lead to technical issues. Then, for detailed instructions, turn to our guide on cancelling a Paramount Plus subscription.
How Do I Download Paramount Plus on My Samsung Smart TV?
Go to Home > Apps > Search > Paramount Plus > Install if you want to download Paramount Plus on your Samsung TV. Now, you must return to your Home screen and unlock the app. Then, your freshly installed apps might not appear on your Home screen. Now, you can find them using the direction pad to choose apps.
Why can’t I get Paramount Plus on my Samsung Smart TV?
Now, if you have a TV model manufactured in 2017 or later, you should be able to use Paramount Plus. Then, if you can’t find the app in your TV’s app store, your TV model may be incompatible. Now, in such a situation, you can get in touch with the developers of the Paramount Plus app, as they are responsible for making the app compatible with different devices.
Hey there! I’m Dyna, the author of howlytic.com. For 9 years, I’ve been in the tech world, focusing on latest technological growth in our daily tech life. My mission? Provide clear guides on everything from streaming devices to card activations. I’m all about guiding you step-by-step through any process. With my guides, you’re always on the right path.